Pack Your Retirement Plan Full of the Necessities
It’s never too early to start saving for retirement, and it’s never too late to start planning. If you’ve just begun your journey to retirement, we believe consistently saving and strategically investing is where you should begin your focus. If you’re just a few short years away from retirement, now is the time to:
- Shelter your assets from stock market volatility
- Incorporate investment strategies consistent with age, timeline to retirement, and risk tolerance
- Optimize existing wealth and protect your livelihood through insurance
- Pack the right portfolio for retirement
- Map out a comprehensive retirement plan, accounting for investments, life and health insurance, income, estate, and legacy planning
For more personalized guidance on how to plan and prepare for the retirement years, schedule a complimentary Retirement Preparation Check with one of our retirement guides.
Make sure your assets can go the distance
As your golden years approach, you must start to make critical financial decisions that may impact the rest of your life. You must make sure you preserve your assets so that they go the distance in retirement. If you are considering retirement, we beleive today is a perfect time to assess where you are and what you need to do in order to reach your financial goals.
For a more personalized assessment on your retirement readiness and how to properly transition into your golden years, schedule a complimentary Retirement Transition Check with one of our retirement guides.
Congratulations, you've made it
Your path to retirement may have been full of peaks and valleys, but now is the time to simply enjoy your life’s work and let your retirement plan go to work for you. To get the most out of your retirement, count on Citizen Advisory Group to help you:
- Roll over a retirement savings plan
- Protect wealth from unnecessary risks and taxes
- Create and implement a written income plan, once assets are determined
- Structure or reallocate accounts to produce a lasting income stream
- Select appropriate Medicare Insurance including Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, Medigap and Medicare prescription coverage
- Protect wealth from unexpected health care expenses through long-term care insurance
To make sure your journey through retirement is filled with as little financial worry as possible, schedule a complimentary Retirement Navigation Consultation with one of our retirement guides.
MAKE A CONFIDENT DECISION
Choosing the best Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan that fits your needs can be a challenging task.
As a Medicare beneficiary, you have many options to choose from and our senior health insurance specialists are available to help you make a confident decision about the plan options that may be best for you. Let Citizen Advisory Group assist you in analyzing your options.
For more information on Medicare options available to you, attend one of our educational medicare seminar dates or call us at 419-872-0204 to set up a complimentary consultation.
The following topics will be discussed at our educational medicare seminars:
• What is Medicare and what are the enrollment periods?
• What are Medicare Supplement Plans?
• What are Medicare Advantage Plans?
• What are Prescription Drug Plans?
• How to choose which plan is right for you?
Coming Soon: Frequently Asked Medicare Questions
Citizen Advisory Group offers insurance plans through several providers.
Plan for the
Life is a journey and full of the unexpected
Long-term care insurance can help financially protect you and your family from unexpected medical issues that may arise as you age. This type of insurance is designed to specifically cover the costly expenses associated with long-term care services, most of which are not covered by traditional health insurance or Medicare. These services can include:
- In-home care
- Assisted living
- Adult day care
- Nursing home
- Hospice care
Citizen Advisory Group can assist you and your family with long-term care planning and help protect your tomorrow by making these important decisions today.
To learn more about our long-term care planning services or to schedule an appointment with one of our agents, please click here or call us toll-free at 877-883-1224.
SHELTER YOUR ASSETS
We believe the fastest way to erode away your life’s work is to not have an estate plan in place. An estate plan shelters your assets and provides for your family in the event you are no longer around to provide for them yourself. Citizen Advisory Group can help you to create and implement a comprehensive estate plan to include strategies that:
- Use tax-deferred and tax-free financial products to protect wealth from unnecessary costs at death*
- Reduce the taxes and fees associated with an estate transition*
- Prevent probate Ensure heirs receive what was intended through proper beneficiary designations, probate protection and tax-reduction strategies*
- Cover final expenses and leaving a legacy through life insurance
- Facilitate legal documents such as Wills, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, and more*
For more personalized guidance on how to design and implement a comprehensive estate plan, schedule a complimentary Estate Plan Review with one of our retirement guides.
* Planners Alliance and Citizen Advisory Group do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax or legal professional prior to making decisions relative to these topics.