Bring a guest and join Citizen Advisory Group for a free workshop on self-defense with Sempai Shelly Blanco. Learn simple strategies to help build confidence while learning practical self-defense techniques in a variety of situations.
The workshop is designed for adults of all ages and abilities and will provide the opportunity to learn skills to develop self-protection strategies. No previous experience required.
• How to avoid being a target
• Learning how to use your voice
• The “Illusion of Safety”
• How to handle confrontation: verbally, mentally, and psychologically
• The four most effective strikes
• How to handle attacks from behind
• The power of body language and nonverbal cues
Please RSVP by Tuesday, August 20th at http://selfdefense.citizenadvisory.com or by calling our office at 419-872-0204.